Here is today’s sustainability news, research and analysis for technology partners, renewable energy and green IT services companies, management consultants, CIOs, chief sustainability officers (CSOs) and c-suite members. The report is a bit shorter than usual since I'm traveling on vacation. I'll be back in the office on November 5. News briefs continue in the meantime...
A. Sustainable Technology, Talent, Partnerships and Green IT Alliances
1. Sustainable Mobility: Here are details about CO.LAB and TennSMART’s inaugural Sustainable Mobility Reverse Pitch Challenge.
2. ESG Software Sales: Workiva's latest quarterly earnings report is here. We'll offer more analysis in the days ahead.
3. EV Chargers: Ford has increased the number of Tesla Superchargers it plans to add to its electric vehicle (EV) charging network next year, bumping up the figure to 15,000 from a previous target of 12,000, SeekingAlpha reported.
4. IT Distribution and Circular Economy Services: Synnex is expanding its focus on IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) and other circular economy services, CRN reported.
5. Liquid Cooling Servers: KAYTUS, a provider of IT infrastructure products and solutions, showcased its liquid cooling servers for the first time at the recent OCP Global Summit. By reducing energy consumption by over 60%, KAYTUS products can "address the cooling challenges brought by emerging applications with high-power computing, such as generative AI and large language models, driving the sustainable development of data centers," the company asserted.
B. Sustainability and Green Technology Conference Calendar
- Forbes Middle East Sustainability Leaders Summit 2023 (November 1-3, Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- World Travel & Tourism Council Global Summit (November 1-3, Kigali, Rwanda)
- ACESD 2023: Asia Conference on Environmental and Sustainable Development (November 3-5, Sapporo, Japan)
- Cisco Partner Summit 2023 (November 6-9, Miami, Florida)
- Sustainable Detroit Forum 2023 (November 6, Detroit, Michigan)
- Complete Calendar of Sustainability Conferences
C. Previous Updates & Future News
1. Did You Miss Yesterday's Daily Update?: Here is our previous sustainability, green IT and renewable energy news for technology partners.
2. Future Updates: Send us your news tips. Please email me the details.