The global wind turbine forging market will reach $11.15 billion by 2028, up from $7.28 billion in 2022, according to The Insight Partners. That's a 7.4% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period, the research found.
The report looks at the wind turbine forging market according to such variables as:
- Type: Seamless Rolled Ring and Open Die Forging; and
- Component: Flanges, Blades, Bearings, Gears, Shafts, and Others); and Geography.
Companies to know in the wind turbine forging market, according to the report, include:
- Scot Forge Co;
- Frisa Industrias SA de CV;
- Iraeta Energy Equipment Co Ltd;
- ULMA Forja S Coop;
- Celsa Armeringsstal AS;
- Bharat Forge Ltd;
- Specialty Ring Products Inc;
- Bruck GmbH;
- Tongyu Heavy Industry Co.
- Gerdau Summit Aços Fundidos e Forjados SA