Good morning. Here is the latest news, research and market analysis that sustainable technology partners need to know for Friday, February 10, 2023.
1. Consulting Services: Schneider Electric has launched Digital Transformation Services. The specialized global service is designed to address operational efficiency and workforce empowerment, sustainability and energy efficiency, asset optimization and more.
2. Green IoT: Keep an eye on emerging green IoT sensor technologies that boosts environmental monitoring, according to Frost & Sullivan. Green sensors assess the chemical composition of the soil, purity of the water, and air quality, the market researcher noted. The small size, low power, signal processing, and communications capabilities of sensors will be the primary factors driving growth opportunities across industries, Frost & Sullivan asserted.
3. Sustainability Accelerators for Startups: Keep an eye on the Amazon Sustainability Accelerator and the Google for Startups Accelerator: Circular Economy program...
4. IPO - Solar Power: Citicore Renewable Energy Corp, one of the Philippines' biggest solar power producers, is planning to go public this year to fund a $4 billion investment in new solar projects over the next five years, Reuters reported.
5. Net-Zero Strategy - Telecom Equipment: Ericsson outlines its net zero strategy here.
6. Net-Zero Strategy - Fast Food: The Wendy's Company announced near-term, science-based targets to reduce Scope 1, 2 and 3 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 47% by 2030 across its global System.
Got news to share? Email the details to Sustainable Technology Partner Editorial Director Joe Panettieri.